Level 150 is the 15th and last level in Frosty Fields and the 24th Timed level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must score at least 150,000 points within 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 149||Level 150||Level 151|
- The player is required to score 1,000 points per second (150,000 points / 150 seconds = 1,000 points per second).
- The icing can make trying to reach the candy bombs at the start difficult, and they only have 15 moves.
- Candy bombs will spew out of the dispensers, making them a constant threat. However, this can be used to significantly increase the player's score.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is weakened by the second point.
- Defuse the initial candy bombs as soon as possible so they don't explode. Then, start breaking the icing to open up more board space.
- Once you have more room to work with, deal with the raining candy bombs head on and use them to increase your score.
- This is second level in this episode to have at least one reference to the level number within the level itself. It is the 37th overall.
- Upon completing this level, Insaneworld is unlocked.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.