|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Orders|| : 23 : 100 |
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 1515||Level 1516||Level 1517|
Level 1516 (CCR) is the eleventh level in Licorice Lake (CCR) and the 115th hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 28 double jelly squares, collect 1 cherry, collect 23 icing layers, 100 green candies, 100 purple candies and score at least 120,000 points in 34 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The player has to do three objectives at a time.
- There is only one space to let the ingredient out from the licorice cane fence, the center column in the top row.
- There are also dead zones that make you instantly fail if the ingredient is stuck there.
- The icing can't be reached with striped candies or wrapped candies (except striped + wrapped combinations), so make adjacent matches or color bomb + color bomb combinations.
- The jelly squares, ingredient and orders are worth 88,300 points. Hence, an additional 31,700 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- ↑ (28 double jelly sqaures x 2,000 points pre jelly square) + (1 ingredient x 10,000 points per ingredient) + (200 regular candies x 100 points per regular candy) + (23 blockers x 100 points pre blocker) = 88,300 points