Level 151 is the first level in Meringue Mansion and the 36th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 40 double jelly squares and score at least 90,000 points within 40 moves.
|Episode||Meringue Mansion (C437CCS)|
|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 150||Level 151||Level 152|
- The cake bomb can throw players off, as it is introduced 215 levels earlier than it is in Candy Crush Saga (Level 366 as opposed to Level 151 in C437CCS).
- All the jellies are located under the icing and cake, the former of which limit the playing space.
- Fortunately, only four candy colors are present, making things easy once the blockers are taken care of.
- Clear the cake bomb and/or some of the two-layered icing to open up some space.
- Then, create and combine special candies to remove the blockers and jellies.
- This is the third level in which the player is required to clear the same number of jellies as the number of moves available.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.