|Jelly squares||: 38|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||59|
|Level 1523||Level 1524||Level 1525|
Level 1524 (CCR) is the four level in Choco Canyon (CCR) and the 116th hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 38 double jelly squares, collect 3 hazelnuts and score at least 130,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The licorice canes block the player from reaching the lower part. They require two or three hits to eliminate.
- The mystery candies will spawn from cannons.
- The jelly squares and ingredients are worth 106,000 points. Hence, an additional 24,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (38 double jelly sqaures x 2,000 points pre jelly square) + (3 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient) = 106,000 points