|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 400,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 1527||Level 1528||Level 1529|
Level 1528 (CCR) is the eighth level in Choco Canyon (CCR) and the 395th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 45 double jelly squares and score at least 400,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Licorice canes block the player from clearing cake bombs. Destroy them quickly.
- Cake bomb explosion does not damage popcorn or red licorice canes. Use your moves wisely.
- There are some cupcakes that can regrow. However, they do not pose much a threat in four-color levels like this.
- There are plenty of moves in this level.
- The jelly squares are worth 90,000 points. Hence, an additional 310,000 points to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 90,000 points