|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 1547||Level 1548||Level 1549|
Level 1548 (CCR) is the thirteenth level in Waffle Well (CCR) and the 398th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 36 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Magic mixers can spawn random blockers in this level, including 10-move bombs. Fortunately, they only spawn only one blocker each every 3 moves and blockers that do not appear in the original CCS cannot be spawned.
- Luckily, no dark chocolate and crystal candies spawned.
- The presence of six colors makes it hard to create special candies.
- The locked waffle makes it much harder to reach the cake bombs!
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points. Hence, an additional 28,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || |
- ↑ 36 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points