|Episode||Meringue Mansion (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Number of spaces||28|
|Level 156||Level 157||Level 158|
- The player is required to score 1,540 points per move (40,000 points / 26 moves = 1,538.462 points per move).
- The board is small, and it's filled with blockers.
- While the four-layered icing prevents the player from reaching the bombs at first, three colors makes it easier to trigger cascades, thus making it easier to break them.
- Break through the four-layered icing to defuse the candy bombs, then use cascades to your advantage and create and combine as many special candies as possible to boost your score.
- This is the first Moves level that only has three candy colors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.