Level 158 is the eigth level in Meringue Mansion and the 33rd Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 striped + wrapped candy combinations, 10 striped candies, and 25 licorice swirls and score at least 55,000 points within 45 moves.
|Episode||Meringue Mansion (C437CCS)|
|Orders||: 3 : 10|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 157||Level 158||Level 159|
- There are a lot of blockers to be wary of. First, the player must get rid of the two-layered icing at the top before any licorice swirls will fall. Secondly, the player needs to break the four-layered icing before they have access to the mystery eggs at the bottom of the screen. Finally, the player needs to worry about the chocolate spawners, as they can flood the board if he/she is not careful.
- 45 moves is plenty to create 10 striped candies, but slightly restrictive to create three striped + wrapped candy combinations.
- Once the licorice dispensers can work, they will drop five licorice swirls per move.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Unclog the licorice dispensers to start so that you can get that order out of the way as soon as possible, then remove the four-layered icing to gain access to the mystery eggs.
- Afterwards, try to create as many striped candies as you can to get the striped candy order out of the way, or combine some with wrapped candies to complete that order.