Level 158 is the 8th level in Gingerbread Grove and the 36th moves level. To pass this level you must score 22.000 points in 30 moves or fewer.
- The board is very akward.
- Scoring the required points can be challenging.
- The chocolate spawners can really be a nuisance, since they will spawn chocolate and take up more spaces.
- There are jellies on the board, although it's not necessary to clear them, but will help much on this level, since each jelly layer gives to you 1000 points.
- The jellies are very hard to reach.
: 22.000 points
: 26.000 points
: 33.000 points
- This is the first moves level to have jellies. Jellies in moves levels are a source of points, not an order like in jelly levels.