Level 159 is the ninth level in Meringue Mansion and the 32nd Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect4 cherries and 4 hazelnuts and score at least 90,000 points within 53 moves.
|Episode||Meringue Mansion (C437CCS)|
|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 158||Level 159||Level 160|
- There is a multitude of three- and four-layered icing at the bottom that needs to be cleared before the ingredients can be collected.
- The cake bomb provided can make things easier, but the top two quadrants are more difficult to remove.
- An ingredient falls every 10 moves, unless an ingredient is brought down first.
- Six colors make it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Use the cake bomb provided to help break the icing, then create and combine as many special candies as you possibly can to open the way for the ingredients.
- This level ends the trend that states every six levels after Level 117 is an Ingredients level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.