|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||60|
|Level 14||Level 15||Level 16|
- The honey bears are worth 30,000 points (10 bears x 3,000 points per bear = 30,000 points). Therefore, an additional 10,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- The honey is all single-layered, and there are only 10 bears, which is much less than previous levels.
- The provided special candies can really make removing all the honey much easier, especially if combined.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Attempt to put the special candies already given to you in the honey on top of each other and combine them to free most of the bears, and then let individual special candies do the rest of the work.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.