Level 160 is the tenth level in Meringue Mansion and the 26th Timed level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must score at least 80,000 points within 2 minutes and 40 seconds.
|Episode||Meringue Mansion (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 159||Level 160||Level 161|
- The player is required to score 500 points per second (80,000 points / 160 seconds = 500 points per second)
- There is a lot of thick icing present. Even with three cake bombs, it will take a lot of work to get rid of them, as they are buried.
- Little room is given at the start, making the icing even more difficult to break through.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is weakened by the second and third points.
- Start by attacking the lower-layered icing in the top of the board to open up some room. Then, break your way downwards through the icing to reach the cake bombs. Remove them all to leave only two-layered icing left.
- Once the board has been opened up, create and combine as many special candies as possible to reach the target score.
- The five-layered icing forms the symbol for pi.
- This is the fifth level that is a multiple of 32 that has at least one reference to the number 32 in it. The time limit and the two-star target score are divisible by 32 seconds.
- The time limit and two-star target scores are references to the level number within the level itself. This is the only such level in this episode and the 38th overall.
- This level used to hold the record for the longest time limit in C437CCS until Level 187 was released with a time limit of 3 minutes, beating out this level by 20 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.