|Episode||Meringue Mansion (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||59|
|Level 161||Level 162||Level 163|
- The player is required to score 1,500 points per move (60,000 points / 40 moves = 1,500 points per move).
- There are a lot of candy bombs in the bottom of the board that can be hard to reach. Fortunately, the board is fairly open, allowing the player to reach them easier.
- The eggs that are out of reach can produce special candies to make it easier to score points, but if a candy bomb comes out, it can make things a lot harder.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies.
- If possible, try and make a color bomb and use it on one of the candy bombs at the start. This can instantly win the level in certain circumstances.
- Otherwise, defuse them as normal and then create and combine as many special candies as possible to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.