Level 163 is the 13th level in Meringue Mansion and the 34th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 80 striped candies and 17 three-layered icing squares and score at least 100,000 points within 44 moves.
|Episode||Meringue Mansion (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 162||Level 163||Level 164|
- You have a lot of striped candies to collect within 44 moves. However, more than half of them are provided at the start.
- Three-layered icing guards the marmalade, which makes it harder to reach them. Furthermore, you are tasked with clearing them all in addition to the 80 striped candies.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Break through some of the three-layered icing in order to gain access to the striped candies under the marmalade, then use them in any way you see fit.
- After the initial 46 striped candies are gone, make as many more as you can or combine them with color bombs to complete the striped candy order.
- If any icing is left after triggering all the striped candies, create and combine as many special candies as you can to finish them off.
- This level was inspired by S256's proposal for Level 668 in the original Candy Crush Saga.