|Jelly squares||: 67|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 162||Level 163||Level 164|
Level 163 (CCR) is the eighth level in Chocolate Cove and the 56th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 67 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Additional licorice locks makes this level much harder.
- All spaces (except chocolate spawners) are all jelly.
- All six colors are shown.
- The jellies are worth 134,000 points. Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 67 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 134,000 points