Level 164 is the 14th level in Meringue Mansion and the 33rd Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries and score at least 35,000 points within 33 moves.
|Episode||Meringue Mansion (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||41|
|Level 163||Level 164||Level 165|
- Cherries fall every 11 moves, unless one is brought down first.
- The playing field is rather restrictive due to the shape of the board.
- Icing clogs up the board and leaves even less room to make matches.
- Depending on where the ingredients land, they may be required to be moved up to twice to bring them down because there is only one ingredient exit.
- Four colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is weakened due to the above points.
- Start by breaking the icing to open up the board space, and then simply create and combine as many special candies as possible to bring down the ingredients, moving them when necessary.
- This is the fourth level in a row to be rated Considerably Hard.
- This is the 33rd Ingredients level, and there are also 33 moves available.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.