|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 165||Level 166||Level 167|
- The player is required to score 1,080 points per move (45,000 points / 42 moves = 1,071.429 points per move).
- The toffee tornado may throw some players off, as it is introduced 245 levels early compared to when it first appeared in the real Candy Crush Saga when it was still in that game (Level 411 as opposed to 166 in C437CCS). Fortunately, there is only one of them.
- However, it can be useful to break the icing in the bottom half of the board, especially the two-layered squares.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to work around the toffee tornado when it lands on a candy. Always have a Plan B in mind as you play this level, and any that involve them.
- If you don't need the potential extra assistance in clearing the icing, try hitting it with special candy effects. This will remove it from the board for five moves. While it's away, create and combine as many special candies as possible to get rid of the icing and reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.