|Jelly squares||: 65|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 165||Level 166||Level 167|
Level 166 (CCR) is the eleventh level in Chocolate Cove and the 57th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 65 double jelly squares and score at least 130,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are many hard-to-reach jellies.
- The positions of chocolate spawners can greatly limit the amount of matches.
- Chocolate can easily invade the board.
- The jellies are worth 130,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 65 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 130,000 points