|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 166||Level 167||Level 168|
- The player is required to score 460 points per second (40,000 points / 90 seconds = 444.444 points per second).
- Candy bombs will spew from the dispenser once a match has been made under it, and the bombs have only eight moves. This makes them slightly dangerous.
- The bottom half of the board is covered in icing. However, this is not important because there is little room for matching candies there, and no candy bombs will fall in those areas anyways.
- Six colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- You can try and open up the areas where the icing is located for a slight bonus in points and extra space, as each blocker removed is worth 20 points, but this is practically moot as stated in the Difficulty section.
- Keep defusing candy bombs in addition to creating and combining as many special candies as possible to reach the target score.
- This level is shaped like Level 133 in Candy Crush Saga.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.