Level 168 is the third level in Sugar Sands and the 34th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga . To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts and score at least 50,000 points within 34 moves.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||80|
|Level 167||Level 168||Level 169|
- Ingredients fall at 22 and 10 moves left, unless an ingredient is brought down before then.
- There is a lot of four-layered icing blocking the path from the farthest dispensers to the sides, but you are given four coconut wheels to help. Plus, you may not even need ingredients from those dispensers.
- The board is fairly open otherwise, and it shouldn't be hard to get the ingredients down if you manage your moves properly.
- Five colors make it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Simply blast the icing columns to get the ingredients down, using any method you prefer.
- This is the 34th Ingredients level, and there are also 34 moves available.