Level 169 is the fourth level in Sugar Sands and the 35th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 39 striped candies, 169 blue candies, and 2 cake bombs and score at least 80,000 points within 39 moves.
|Orders||: 39 : 169|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 168||Level 169||Level 170|
- There is a lot of thick icing separating the rest of the board from the cake bombs and the marmalade containing some striped candies.
- Fortunately, once the cakes are taken care of, things should become a lot easier, as most of the icing will be gone or de-layered.
- Four colors makes it easy to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to clear the cake bombs first in order to make the icing easier to remove and get rid of one objective right off the bat.
- Then, create striped candies and combine them with other special candies to complete that order and collect enough blue candies.
- The blue candy order is a reference to the level number within the level itself. It is the only such level in this episode and the 39th overall.