Level 170 is the fifth level in Sugar Sands and the 40th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 68 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points within 56 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 68|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 169||Level 170||Level 171|
- Even with two cake bombs provided, the icing squares can be nuisances, as they also take up space and indirectly make the jellies stronger. A double jelly located under a three-layered icing takes five hits to clear.
- There is a double jelly on every space, and 56 moves is not a lot to get rid of them all in such conditions. A double jelly located under a cake bomb takes 10 hits to remove!
- Six colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Overall, this level is very challenging, and can give even experts a hard time.
- Use any and all means necessary to clear the cake bombs as soon as possible, and then attack the icing and jelly until nothing but candies remain.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.