|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 170||Level 171||Level 172|
- The player is required to score 1,400 points per move (60,000 points / 43 moves = 1,395.349 points per move).
- There is a multitude of blockers to make things tough.
- First, the icing takes away valuable space and can be tricky to remove.
- Second, licorice swirls spawn every move. Plus, up to five can occupy one column at a time.
- Next, the licorice locks prevent candies from falling in the bottom-middle of the board, which is also valuable space, despite the lack of any harmful blockers in that area.
- Finally, while the toffee tornadoes can help clear the multitude of icing that is present, they can disable a few extra spaces temporarily until they are removed by the means of special candies.
- Five colors make it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Open up the locks and break the icing to open up more space. Then, battle it out with constant licorice swirls and the toffee tornadoes as you attempt to create and combine as many special candies as possible to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.