Level 173 is the eighth level in Sugar Sands and the 35th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 5 cherries and score at least 80,000 points within 35 moves.
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 172||Level 173||Level 174|
- Ingredients spawn at 23 and 11 moves left, unless an ingredient is brought down first.
- The thick icing can get in the way, as there is a lot of it and they take 3/4 hits to break.
- The candy bombs can be a problem if they aren't taken care of quickly, despite their fairly long counters at 22 moves.
- The two cake bombs can assist in clearing all the icing.
- Four colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is weakened by the second point.
- Remove the cake bombs as soon as possible, and then break your way through the icing to let the ingredients reach the exits.
- This level looks similar to its Candy Crush Saga counterpart.
- This is the 35th Ingredients level, and there are also 35 moves available.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.