|Jelly squares||: 73|
|Target score||: 180,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 172||Level 173||Level 174|
Level 173 (CCR) is the third level in Custard Carnival and the 58th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 73 double jelly squares and score at least 180,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Chocolate spawners at the bottom of the board are extremely annoying.
- 9-move bomb spawns every move.
- Initial 20-move bombs can be hard to remove.
- The jellies are worth 146,000 points. Hence, an additional 34,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Due to spawning candy bombs, there is no difficulty to earn one star. You need to destroy each bomb spawning every move in 9 moves.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The respawning elements are 9-move bombs.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 73 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 146,000 points
- This is the first levels to have several values of bomb timers. (20 and 9)