Level 174 is the ninth level in Sugar Sands and the 36th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 striped candy + wrapped candy combinations, 25 chocolate squares, and 10 candy bombs and score at least 90,000 points within 45 moves.
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 173||Level 174||Level 175|
- There are a lot of orders to worry about, some small, and some large.
- The candy bombs are the easiest to get rid of, as they will spew from the dispenser once released.
- To assist with the order of three striped candy + wrapped candy combinations, you are given a wrapped candy.
- However, there is no chocolate present on the board to start, so the spawners must produce all of it. When there is chocolate on the board, however, the player must take care not to let it overflow the board too much, but at the same time, it is advised that he or she keep some on the board so they can always contribute to the chocolate order.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- If possible, try and get a striped candy with the wrapped candy already provided, and combine them to take care of one striped + wrapped combination needed. You can sort of kill two birds in one stone if you can clear some chocolate with this mix.
- After the candy bomb dispenser has been unclogged, juggle your priorities between defusing enough of them and trying to create enough chocolate to complete the rest of the orders.