Level 178 is the 13th level in Sugar Sands and the 36th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 7 hazelnuts and score at least 90,000 points within 59 moves.
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 177||Level 178||Level 179|
- Hazelnuts spawn every 15 moves unless one is brought down first.
- There is a lot of icing separating the hazelnuts from the exits, and it's all thick.
- The toffee tornadoes can help in clearing the icing, but at the same time, they can block valuable tiles on the board.
- Fortunately, the two cake bombs can help de-layer the icing, making the level slightly more feasible.
- However, six colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Remove the cake bombs as soon as possible to remove two layers from every icing square on the board.
- Then, create and combine as many special candies as you possibly can to dig through the rest of the icing and bring the ingredients down.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.