Level 17 is the second level in Sinister Slammer and the fourth Moves level in the Insaneworld of C437CCS. To pass this level, you must score at least 30,000 points within 25 moves.
|| Very Hard
- The player is required to score at least 1,200 points per move (30,000 points / 25 moves = 1,200 points per move).
- The three-layered icing can be a tough obstacle to overcome in trying to reach the target score.
- Once the chocolate is let loose, it can easily take over the board if not paid careful attention.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Remove the three-layered icing in order to make more room, and then control the chocolate from there.
- Create and combine as many special candies as possible to increase your score.