Level 180 is the 15th and last level in Sugar Sands and the 42nd Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 81 double jelly squares and score at least 250,000 points within 60 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 250,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 179||Level 180||Level 181|
- The jelly is worth 162,000 points (81 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 162,000 points). Therefore, an additional 88,000 points is required to reach the target score.
- The dispensers continuously spawn their respective elements. The bomb and licorice swirl dispensers drop nine candy bombs, and then nine licorice swirls, and the process repeats throughout the whole level.
- The whole board is covered in double jelly squares, of which 27 can be tricky to clear due to the licorice swirls at the right.
- The candy bombs prove to be a constant threat because they constantly spawn, and only have 15 moves, but at the same time, they can provide lots of points.
- Six colors make it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is negated by the fact that the board is relatively open.
- Simply create and combine special candies while dealing with the licorice swirls and candy bombs to remove all the jelly.