|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 179||Level 180||Level 181|
Level 180 (CCR) is the tenth level in Custard Carnival and the 60th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 27 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 41 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- 4-layered icing and licorice locks blocking the jelly squares can make the level much harder.
- The top of the board is divided into 3 peninsulas that make it much harder to create special candies.
- However since you have 6 more moves, it is not even easier since the bomb timers are only 25 moves instead of 35.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points. Hence, an additional 46,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Due to the given bombs, there is no difficulty to reach the target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- Original of this level is a hard ingredients level.
- This is the first level having 41 moves.
- The bombs have 25 moves to explode, so there are 16 moves after clearing all the bombs. 25=52 and 16=42, hence 52+42=41