| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 8 : 2|
|Target score||: 12,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||55|
|Level 180||Level 181||Level 182|
Level 181 (CCR) is the eleventh level in Custard Carnival and the 61st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 8 single, 2 double jelly squares and score at least 12,000 points in 46 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Original of this level was formerly an extremely notorious ingredients level.
- This is one of the few levels whose number of moves is greater than the number of spaces on the board.
- The jellies are worth 12,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomization of candy colors.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ (8 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per jelly) + (2 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per jelly) = 12,000 points