|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 181||Level 182||Level 183|
- The player is required to score 840 points per second (50,000 points / 60 seconds = 833.333 points per second).
- The candy bombs can prove to be a constant threat, but they can also help in reaching the target score.
- +5 candies trapped in marmalade can help add extra time. However, they are guarded by three-layered icing.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by using the initial striped candies to attack the cake bomb, though this will let the candy bombs begin to flow. Keep in mind, however, that each one removed is still worth 3,000 points, so they can be valuable in reaching the target score.
- Once the cake bomb has been slightly damaged, shift your full attention to the bottom and start chipping away at the icing and finish off the cake bomb. Focus on eventually releasing the +5 candies from their marmalade prison.
- When you reach this step, depending on how much time you have, either use the +5 candies to regain your lost seconds, or save them for later. Then, focus once more on continuing to remove candy bombs until you reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.