Level 185 is the fifth level in Whimsical Waters and the 43rd Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 50 double jelly squares and score at least 120,000 points within 50 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 50|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||74|
|Level 184||Level 185||Level 186|
- Most of the jelly is located under the thick icing present at the bottom of the board, which can be hard to reach.
- While two cake bombs are provided, they too can be a challenge to remove.
- To make matters worse, there are double jellies behind the cakes, too.
- Additionally, coupled with the slightly awkward shape of the board, six colors can make this level a real challenge to pass.
- Break the icing to the sides to open the way to the cake bombs first, and then begin attacking them from there. After they're gone, immediately remove the rest of the icing. From there, create and combine as many special candies as you possibly can to clear the remaining jelly.
- This is the fourth level in which the player is required to clear the same number of double jellies as there are moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.