Level 189 is the ninth level in Whimsical Waters and the 40th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 6 licorice swirls and 1 striped + wrapped candy combination and score at least 12,000 points within 6 moves.
|Target score||: 12,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 188||Level 189||Level 190|
- The order is simple, but it is not guaranteed to be completed.
- The player is only given six moves to make a striped + wrapped candy combination and clear all six licorice swirls.
- However, no extra candies spawn in the level, so it won't matter much anyways.
- It is possible to beat this level in only two moves. If it can be done, free the top striped candy from the marmalade above the wrapped candy using a horizontal match immediately below and slide it down to mix the special candies. This will clear out all six licorice swirls in one shot and will complete the level.
- This is the seventh level in the trend that states every 12 levels from Level 117 to 225 has no candies spawning.
- This level has the least amount of moves in C437CCS up to its creation, beating Level 117 that had seven moves.