Level 190 is the 10th level in Whimsical Waters and the 44th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares and score at least 110,000 points within 47 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 189||Level 190||Level 191|
- There is an abundance of icing in the bottom of the board.
- All of the jellies are located under the icing, some of which can be tough to reach.
- The board has an awkward shape, which can prove to be challenging.
- Four colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger special candies, but this is weakened by the first and third points.
- Start by removing the icing on the right side first, and then start working your way down the board as always.
- From there, use cascades to your advantage and create and combine as many special candies as possible to remove the jelly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.