|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 190||Level 191||Level 192|
- The player is required to score 2,160 points per move (75,000 points / 35 moves = 2,142.857 points per move).
- The candy bombs may seem like a threat, only having nine moves, but they can prove to be a consistent source of points.
- Conveyor belts can throw off the player and disrupt their plans, but sometimes they can be helpful.
- Chocolate spawners can make things more difficult by clogging up the board, but chocolate can't spread to the conveyor belts.
- Six colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades, however, the board is open and makes this less of an issue.
- Use the conveyor belts and candy bombs to your advantage to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.