Level 195 is the 15th and last level in Whimsical Waters and the 45th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 65 double jelly squares and score at least 135,000 points within 65 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 65|
|Target score||: 135,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 194||Level 195||Level 196|
- The board space is cramped, and must be opened by breaking the icings, which are thick.
- Not only do many jelly squares take a lot of hits to break, the outer jelly squares can also be a pain to reach.
- 65 moves may seem like a lot to remove all the jelly, but a lot of them will be spent trying to free space in the middle.
- Six colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by removing the icing in the center, and then go all-out to clear the jelly.
- This level is similar to Level 65. In fact, both of these levels have 65 spaces and 65 moves. The difference is that this is a Jelly level.
- This is the fourth level in which the player has to clear the same amount of double jellies as the number of moves available.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.