|Jelly squares||: 35|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 194||Level 195||Level 196|
Level 195 (CCR) is the tenth level in Mystery Cake and the 66th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 35 double jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Unlike the real game, there are no free wrapped candies at the middle.
- 30 moves may not enough to clear all the jelly.
- Licorice locks and licorice swirls are very tricky.
- Six provided striped candies will help you.
- The jellies are worth 70,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 35 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 70,000 points