Level 198 is the third level in Wafer Wonderland and the 46th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 23 single jelly squares and 22 double jelly squares and score at least 120,000 points within 45 moves.
|Episode||Wafer Wonderland (C437CCS)|
|Jelly squares||: 23 : 22|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 197||Level 198||Level 199|
- The board space is extremely cramped at the start.
- Even with two cake bombs, the four- and five-layered icing is difficult to clear.
- On top of all that, there are 18-move candy bombs positioned away from the board that are hard to reach.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies, but this is weakened by the first point.
- Aim to clear the cake bombs immediately to give yourself some more room, de-layer the icing, and to remove the candy bombs before their fuses reach zero.
- Afterwards, focus on the icing. Go all-out on them to break open the whole board, then use your remaining moves to finish off the jelly.