Level 19 is the fourth level in Jelly Jail and the fourth Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries and score at least 30,000 points within 30 moves.
|Episode||Jelly Jail (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||57|
|Level 18||Level 19||Level 20|
- This is the first level with stuck zones. An ingredient can get caught on the side columns, where you'll have to switch it with another candy to get it out of there.
- However, the board is designed so that these stuck zones shouldn't be much of an issue.
- You need to bring down one ingredient every 10 moves, but the presence of only five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies, thus making it easier to bring down the ingredients faster. (Remember, the fastest way to bring an ingredient down is a vertical striped candy!)
- It is impossible to lose this level due to not reaching the target score, because the ingredients give the player 30,000 points.
- Make matches in the middle to prevent the ingredients from spawning above the stuck zones, and use special candies to bring them down.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.