Level 200 is the fifth level in Wafer Wonderland and the 32nd Timed level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must score at least 200,000 points within 3 minutes and 20 seconds.
|Episode||Wafer Wonderland (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 199||Level 200||Level 201|
- The player is required to score at least 1,000 points per second (200,000 points / 200 seconds = 1,000 points per second).
- While the candy bombs in the icing and chocolate can be a threat, those that come from the dispensers located on top of the board can prove useful for boosting the player's score up to the 200,000 target. Furthermore, the chocolate can potentially consume the candy bombs surrounding it.
- Some helpful +5 candies can be found in the licorice locks that will add a bunch of time.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by clearing the two-layered icing so that you can get rid of the candy bombs tucked within it before they explode, then go for the ones surrounded by the chocolate.
- After the initial bombs are dealt with, unlock the +5 candies
- This level celebrates having 200 levels in C437CCS by having the blockers shaped in the number 200. Furthermore, the player is given 200 seconds to reach the target score. This used to be the longest time limit in the entirety of C437CCS before Level 274 was nerfed to have a time limit of 3 minutes and 30 seconds, beating this level out by 10 seconds.
- These are all references to the level number within the level itself. It is the 40th level in which this happens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.