Level 204 is the ninth level in Wafer Wonderland and the 47th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 16 single jelly squares and 10 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points within 34 moves.
|Episode||Wafer Wonderland (C437CCS)|
|Jelly squares||: 17 : 10|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 203||Level 204||Level 205|
- The jelly is worth 36,000 points (16 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 10 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 36,000 points). Therefore, an additional 4,000 points is required to reach the target score.
- All the jelly is located under the multilayered icing, and they are hard to reach.
- The board has limited space, and must be opened up by breaking the icing.
- 34 moves is not a lot to clear the jellies, even with only four colors.
- Remove some icing to open up the board at first, and then create and combine special candies to clear the icing and jelly.