Level 205 is the 10th level in Wafer Wonderland and the 41st Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 4 cherries and 4 hazelnuts and score at least 120,000 points within 41 moves.
|Episode||Wafer Wonderland (C437CCS)|
|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 204||Level 205||Level 206|
- The first ingredient will fall after you make a move. Then, six more will come every five moves, unless an ingredient is brought down first.
- The bottom half of the board is filled with licorice blockers, but they should not be that hard to remove due to the presence of five colors.
- A color bomb is provided in marmalade, which can be helpful in removing the locks. However, swirls must be removed by normal candy matches or special candies.
- Simply remove the blockers to make way for the ingredients to drop, and then go all out to bring them down.
- This level is based on Level 205 in Candy Crush Saga. However, there are some noticeable differences.
- The level is flipped upside down, since the blockers would normally be placed in the top of the level.
- The target scores are multiplied by 1.5 compared to the level in CCS. (80K - 135K - 160K).
- Twice as many ingredients are required to be brought down.
- The level has six colors in CCS, not five.
- No candy bombs spawn in this level.
- This is the 41st Ingredients level, and there are also 41 moves available.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.