Level 206 is the 11th level in Wafer Wonderland and the 44th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 100 candy bombs, 50 licorice swirls, and 150 red candies and score at least 470,000 points within 55 moves.
|Episode||Wafer Wonderland (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 470,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 205||Level 206||Level 207|
- As in Level 179, the player is required to collect licorice swirls, candy bombs, and red candies. However, the orders are significantly larger here.
- The target score may seem relatively large, but is actually not hard to fill, as the candy bomb order is worth 400,000 points (100 candy bombs x [3,000 points per bomb + 1,000 points per order] = 400,000 points). Plus, the licorice swirls and red candies add 65,000 extra points (50 licorice swirls x [1,000 points per order] + 150 red candies x [100 points per order]). Thus, the orders are worth a total of 465,000 points, and the player is only required to score an additional 5,000 points.
- The candy bombs spew out of their respective dispensers, but they have a decently long timer, so they shouldn't be too much of a threat. The licorice swirls spawn one swirl, then a regular candy, and repeat this process throughout the level.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Juggle your moves between all four parts of the level to collect all the orders.
- This level has the highest one-star score in C437CCS so far, at 470,000 points.