|Jelly squares||: 59|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||59|
|Level 205||Level 206||Level 207|
Level 206 (CCR) is the sixth level in Mystery Cake and the 69th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 59 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The jellies in the upper part of the board are quite difficult to reach due to having many holes.
- There are eight bombs that will explode in a few moves. They are hard to reach and the huge spike at start.
- The presence of five colors makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 118,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- Spawning elements are seven-move bombs.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 59 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 118,000 points