Level 211 is the first level in Cherry Canyon and the 43rd Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 5 hazelnuts and score at least 55,000 points within 35 moves.
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 210||Level 211||Level 212|
- The player is required to drop an ingredient every seven moves.
- This level introduces keys and chests, which are introduced 500 levels earlier than in Candy Crush Saga (Level 711 as opposed to Level 211 in C437CCS), which may throw players off.
- To bring down the ingredients, the player must collect all five of the keys located on the main board to open up the chests, which then release the ingredients.
- The keys are quite easy to grab due to the presence of only five colors, however, bringing the ingredients down afterwards can be tricky, especially the ingredients located towards the edge of the screen.
- Before releasing the ingredients, attempt to clear the candies separating the chests from the drop zones, that way they'll be collected as soon as you remove the final key.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.