|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 210||Level 211||Level 212|
Level 211 (CCR) is the eleventh level in Mystery Cake and the 71st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 28 double jelly squares and score at least 120,000 points in 32 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- You have only 32 moves to clear jellies which are under icing.
- There are 8 20-move bombs positioned at a hard-to-reach place.
- Target score is fairly high.
- The jellies are worth 56,000 points. Hence, an additional 64,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 28 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 56,000 points
- This level uses the layout of real DW 204.