Level 213 is the third level in Cherry Canyon and the 46th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 10 blue candies and 10 green candies and score at least 5,000 points within 10 moves.
|Orders||: 10 : 10|
|Target score||: 5,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||66|
|Level 212||Level 213||Level 214|
- You have 10 moves to clear 10 candies of two colors. That is two candies per move, which should be managable.
- However, no candies spawn in this level, so each move should be planned carefully.
- There are also only three colors on the board, which in theory would make creating special candies and cascades easier, but this is less applicable due to the second point.
- Simply focus on making matches with blue and green candies. Like the previous level, it is almost impossible to fail this one.
- This is the ninth level in the trend from Levels 117 to 225 that doesn't have any candies spawning.
- This level is shaped like Level 573 in the original Candy Crush Saga.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.