|Jelly squares||: 18 : 44|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||62|
|Level 213||Level 214||Level 215|
Level 214 (CCR) is the fourteenth level in Mystery Cake and the 73rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 18 single, 44 double jelly squares and score at least 90,000 points in 29 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- 9-move bombs are the most important threat. There are 14 initial bombs and spawn every move!
- Six colors makes matters worse.
- The jellies are worth 106,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (18 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (44 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 106,000 points