Level 215 is the fifth level in Cherry Canyon and the 43rd Moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 35,000 points within 43 moves.
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 214||Level 215||Level 216|
- The player is required to score at least 700 points per move (30,000 points / 43 moves = 697.674 points per move).
- Six colors are present, making it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- There are two 14-move bombs present on the bottom two spaces where the dispensers are located. Moreover, more bombs will spawn when the candies under them are cleared.
- The candy frog can be helpful sometimes, such as if a bomb is about to explode and it can't be reached. However, it may take some time to fill it up due to the presence of six colors.
- Defuse the constant candy bombs to reach the one-star target score and use any means to survive all 43 moves.
- This is the 43rd Moves level, and it also has 43 moves available. The level number divided by 5 also equals 43.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.